Axence NetTools Pro 18.104.22.16803Axence Software, Inc. – 10.5MB – Freeware – Windows
- NetWatch: host monitoring with alerting, real-time & historical charts of response time & packet lost; e-mail & sound notifications available when a host is down; nodes names identification.
- WinTools: lists exhaustive system information from Windows computers: running processes & services, registry, event log, disk, memory & CPU information, etc.
- Port scanner: checks for all open ports and running services. It can discover some Trojans/spyware.
- Network scanner: discovers all nodes in a remote network, their IP/MAC and services running on them.
- NetStat: displays your computer's inbound and outbound connections, lists all open TCP/UDP ports, with the remote IP address & the process using the connection.
- TCP/IP workshop: establishes low-level TCP/UDP connections to troubleshoot and test network services. It can send raw data to any remote port.
- SNMP Browser: a full SNMP browser, so easy you can use it even if you don't know a thing about SNMP.
- Other tools: fast traceroute shows information about every host on the route, its response time, and packets lost (full trace within 1 second). Lookup is like nslookup, but it shows you all DNS and WHOIS records at once. Bandwidth tool will measure network performance. NetCheck - with this tool you can check the quality of network hardware in your LAN.
Axence NetTools Pro is a freeware application - it just requires a simple, free activation.
Languages of the program: English, German and Polish.
Axence NetTools Pro is a Freeware software in the category Internet developed by Axence Software, Inc..
The latest version of Axence NetTools Pro is 22.214.171.12403, released on 08/20/2016. It was initially added to our database on 03/18/2009.
Axence NetTools Pro runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 10.5MB.
Axence NetTools Pro has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Axence NetTools Pro!
with UpdateStar freeware.